1. See the Northern Lights
2. Visit Bora Bora
3. Visit Thailand
4. Visit the Maldives
5. Visit the Galapagos Islands
6. Visit Machu Picchu
7. Visit the Amazon
8. Visit & Climb Mount Everest
9. Visit the Taj Mahal
10. Visit the pyramids in Egypt
11. Visit the safaris throughout Africa (because South Africa was such a thrilling experience!)
12. Trek through the Himalayas
13. Learn how to swim so that I can dive the Great Barrier Reef
14. Swim with sharks
15. Visit Antarctica
16. Rent an RV and drive cross country
17. Visit the Holy Land
18. Visit the Arctic
19. Visit the French Polynesia
20. Visit Morocco
There are probably way more places I would love to visit because I love to travel but these are my Top 20 FOR SURE!
1. Cell phone: I need to keep in contact with the world
2. The Worldwide Web: What would life be without this?? Every now and again it is great to get away and just forget about technology
3. Castile soap: This is God sent! I use it for everything
4. Sparkling water
6. Deep Conditioner
7. My Planner
8. Headphone: When you need to tune out the world
9. My UGG Slippers: ESPECIALLY FOR WINTER!!
10. FOOD!! I love food so much :)
xoxo CJ Walker
1. Ear Plugs is a MUST especially for the airplane!
2. Earbuds/ Headphones: I mean what would I do without music?? It's my coffee
3. Photocopy of my Passport: I am paranoid especially if I am traveling by myself
4. Ziploc bag: believe it or not this is how I keep all my receipts, tickets, and passport.
5. Plastic bags: My dirty clothing and my clean clothing CANNOT touch, LOL
6. Castile Soap: This is MAGIC! I use it for my body, face and hair.
7. Bonnet: As a naturalista I have to have this to protect my hair
9. Cell phone
These are placed in no specific order but these are essential things that I absolutely need on my trips when I travel. There are so many more things that I would like to add to this list but I would like to keep it at 10.
xoxo CJ Walker
Here is a little get to know me better post.
Top 10 Favorite Movies? I LOVE ACTION MOVIES!!!!! OMG..... I am obsessed. I usually don't go to the theater to watch movies unless I feel like I absolutely cannot wait to watch. I usually wait for them to come out on X-finity and watch in the comfort of my own home with my little bro.
Below are the movies that I have absolutely love! 10 slots is a bit tight to fill but I can do it, lol. BTW I could not choose which Harry Potter movie I love bc I love them all!
xoxo CJ Walker
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That The Poor & The Middle Class Do Not by Robert Kiyosaki
2.The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeny
3. Wedding Cocktails: Cocktails for Three & The Wedding Girl by Sophie Kinsella
4. Strong Looks Better Naked by Khloe Kardashian
5. Life in Motion by Misty Copeland
6. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
7. Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum by Leonard Susskind & Art Friedman
8.Whose Life Is It Anyway? by Brian Clarke
9.The Neatest Little Guide To Stock Market Investing by Jason Kelly
10. For Dummies: Physics
Some of these books I am currently reading and some I have already read. I do Book Reviews on my Youtube Channel but I am considering re-branding my channel as I have with my website.
The books that I have read so far will absolutely go on my list of my favorite books ever! I will definitely consider continuing to do Book Review's either on my channel or creating a separate page on this website.
xoxo CJ Walker
I finally committed to this and I have decided to make a YouTube Channel!!! I have uploaded my first video and I love it. It took me AGES to edit and get everything just the way I wanted it but I got it done. My editing skills I will say are not off the charts great but for my first video I do think that I did a pretty decent job. My goal is to put out videos ONLY on Saturdays and add posts to my website on Sunday's. I am not so sure of how this will work out but I do think that this will be quiet a journey.
Sometimes you just have to jump as Steve Harvey say's and I do not know if this will be a success and if people will want to hear my journey or listen to what I have to say but what is the worse that could happen? It could fail??? People would hate me??? but the world would still be spinning and life will go on.
Here is the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxrVX-8UWtXi0bAX6m0ouIw
VISIT, LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! There is so much more to come and I can't wait!
Finals week is this week and I am going to try and pump some video out!
On my way to Graduation is a daily/weekly blog where I will talk about my thoughts, events, activities....... just life in general. Also check out my YouTube channel: iamcjwalker Enjoy!